Friday, December 18, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Contoured





So I'm checking out the cover of Allure's January 2010 issue, (which by the way is absolutely packed with amazing product reviews and tips), and I noticed something odd about Jennifer Lopez's nose. Namely, the utter lack of contouring. Now Jlo is a stunning woman by any standard, however, I can't help but feel she was let down by either the lighting in this picture or her makeup. So I took it upon myself to crudely correct this oversight in photoshop, as to illustrate the power and importance of contouring and highlighting. On the left her nose looks rather blobish and spread out, on the right it appears slender and perky. Next post, a wonderful tutorial on exactly how to contour and highlight, for women in the real world without the benefit of photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment